Subject: FTP site for CBM list

From: [email-masked] (Jim Brain)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 12:33:54 -40962758 (EST)

Is there any way you could put this up at the site and tell me where it
is, so I can tel others?

This is the Products List from Ron Snyder, who is the head of US Commodore
Support, a dealer of used PET/VIC/64/128/etc. supplies (and some new stuff).
He is not affiliated with Commodore, and I present this info from him for
your perusal.  I would appreciate it if someone could put it up on an ftp site
and tell me where you put it, so I could tell others.  There is some good
stuff here.

us.cbm-list

 PET SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE AVAILABLE
as of 02-1-94
All items subject to prior sale.
Prices subject to change without notice.
This list superscedes any previous list.

SOFTWARE:

Superscript....Wordprocessor.....Available for 2001 (32k), 4032,
               8032, 8096, 9000 in 2031/4040 disk format.
               700 series in any disk format....................$  35
Wordpro 3......Wordprocessor....Available for 2001(32k) and 4032
               (small screen 9") in any disk format.............$  35
Wordpro 4+.....Wordprocessor.....Available for 8000 and 9000
               series any disk format...........................$  50
Wordmachine & Namemachine..Wordprocessor and Mail list manager
               Simple, easy to use programs that run on any
               COMMODORE computer with 16k or more memory. Works
               best on 32k or bigger machines (any disk format).$  15
Flex-File......Database, Maillist manager and Reportwriter in
               one. Runs on any Pet(32k) (any disk format)......$  35
Visicalc.......Spreadsheet for 2000, 4000, 8000 or 9000 series
               with 32k or more memory (any disk format)........$  50
DTL............Basic compiler.......for 8000 and 9000 series....$  50
Petspeed.......Basic compiler.......for 8000 and 9000 series....$  35
               generates bigger program file than DTL.
Mail List......Maillist manager (requires dual drives) and 32k
               Manual on disk...................................$  20
Datafile H.....Database and maillist manager, menu driven(32k)..$  20
Type Right.....Typing tutor for 8000 and 8000 series............$  20
M.A.G.I.S......Accounting and inventory system for 8000 and 9000
               series. Requires dual drives(1 or more)..........$  50
Power..........Programmers aid for 8000 and 9000 series.........$  50
Create-A-Base..Database for 2000, 8000 and 9000 series..........$  50
General Ledger.from INFO Designs...8000 and 9000 systems........$  50
Complete Accounting package from INFO Designs, contains Payroll,
               General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Acccounts
               Receivable...8000 and 9000 series................$ 100
Accounts Receivable.from BPI..8000 and 9000 series..............$  50
Job Costing....from BPI..8000 and 9000 series...................$  50
I.R.M.A........Database Search program..8000 and 9000 series....$  50
OZZ............Database program..8000 and 9000 series...........$  50
Wordcraft 80...Wordprocessor..8000 and 9000 series..............$  50
MAE ...........Assembler......8000 and 9000 series..............$  35
Home & Small Business Accounting......8000 and 9000 series
               4040 and 2031 drives only........................$  40
Harrisons Assembler..ML assembler..700, 710 & B-128
               specify disk drive..(requires some knowhow)......$   5
Deals Utilities..700, 710 & B-128..specify disk drive...........$   5
Test/Demo disks..1001, 2031, 4040, 8050, 8250, 1541, 1571, 1581.$   5
Superpet (9000)..System disks...................................$  20
64k Memory Expansion demo disk...8000 and 9000 series...........$   5
Help disk......for use with the Osborne/McGraw Hill CBM guide...$  10
TPUG disks.....AAA-AAB-TC-TD-TE-TF-TG-TH-TI-TJ-TK-TL-TM-TN-TP
               specify disk drive...............................$  5ea
Transactor disks..specify issue you want disk for, V4#1 thru the
               end. specify disk drive..........................$  5ea
Commodore Educational Library 54 different disks available,
          runs on any Pet with 32k memory...(some will run on
          8k or 16k, Pot luck under 32k).(any disk format)......$  2ea
                35 page catalog of Educational Library..........$  5
PET Public Domain disks..about 30 available (any disk format)...$  2ea

AVALON HILL games: (disk or tape)

          B-1 Nuclear Bomber (16k min.).........................$ 10
          Guns of Fort Defiance (16k min).......................$ 10
          Midway Campaign (16k min).............................$ 10
          Stocks & Bonds (16k min)..............................$ 10
          Nukewar (16k min).....................................$ 10
          Andromeda Conquest (16k min)..........................$ 10
          Voyager 1 (32k).......................................$ 10

MANUALS:

700 (B-128) INFO PACK...........................................$  2
BASIC 4.0..used on all PET/CBM except 2001k.....................$ 20
Disk Systems User Reference Guide (covers all disk drives)......$ 20
MSD-2 disk drive................................................$ 10
2031 disk drive.................................................$ 10
2040 disk drive.................................................$ 10
2001k computer..................................................$ 20
2001/4000 computer (all models).................................$ 20
8032/8096 computer..............................................$ 10
2022/2023 printer...............................................$ 10
4022/4023 printer...............................................$ 10
6400 printer....................................................$ 10
8023p printer...................................................$ 10
8024 printer....................................................$ 10
4010 voice response unit........................................$ 10
8010 or STAR 488 Modem..........................................$ 10
FORTH...........................................................$ 20
MAE.............................................................$ 10
BASIC PROGRAMMERS TOOLKIT.......................................$ 10
COMMANDO-O-PRO..................................................$ 10
DISK-O-PRO......................................................$ 10
McTERM..........................................................$ 10
MIKRO CHIP ASSEMBLER............................................$ 10
P-TERM 103......................................................$ 10
PET BBS.........................................................$ 10
PIC CHIP........................................................$ 10
SUPERGRAPHICS BOARD.............................................$ 10
TNW-103 MODEM...................................................$ 10
VIGIL...........................................................$ 10
VISIBLE MUSIC MONITOR...........................................$ 10
XPTERM 232......................................................$ 10
PETSPEED 700, 710 & B-128..on disk (WP4+ files) specify drive...$  5
PROGRAMMERS REFERENCE MANUAL..700, 710 & B-128..................$ 30
64k MEMORY EXPANSION MANUAL.....................................$ 10
SUPER PET (9000) MANUALS...Pascal, Fortran, APL, System Overview
                 6809 assembler.................................$ 10ea
                 M-Basic........................................$ 15
                 Cobol..........................................$ 20
PET 64 (Educator) computer......................................$ 10

BOOKS:

PET Graphics..218 pages.........................................$ 10
COMPUTE!'S First Book of PET/CBM...245 pages....................$  5
Library of PET Subroutines..140 pages...........................$ 15
The PET Revealed..180 pages of insider info on the PET/CBM......$ 20
VISICALC Applications.184 pages of templates for fast use.......$ 20
VISICALC Home-Office Companion.182 pages, 50 templates..........$ 20
COMMODORE Software Encyclopedia.406 pages of software and 
          hardware for the PET/CBM (contains some VIC and 64)...$ 10
BASIC Programs For Home Financial Management....................$  5
You Just Bought a Personal What?................................$  5
BASIC Computer Games............................................$  5
Modern Computer Concepts........................................$  5
Foundations of Computer Technology..............................$  5
COBOL Programming...............................................$  5
More BASIC Computer Games.......................................$  5
Creative Programming in BASIC...................................$  5
Data File Programming in BASIC..................................$ 10
BASIC Programming...............................................$  5
WHOLE PET CATALOG...............................................$ 10
MASTERING VISICALC..............................................$ 10
PET-CBM PERSONAL COMPUTER GUIDE 2nd edition...(outstanding).....$ 15
USING VISICALC..................................................$ 10
VISICALC MADE EASY..............................................$ 10
EXECUTIVE COMPUTING (including Visicalc templates)..............$ 10
VISICALC TUTOR (computer used is TRS-80)........................$ 10
CREATE-A-BASE QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE.............................$ 10
PET ML GUIDE by ABACUS (includes 4.0 roms)......................$ 12
33 GAMES FOR THE PET............................................$  5

SERVICE AIDS:

700 (B-128) DEALER ENGINEER SERVICE NOTES.......................$  2
9000 Super Pet Tech Manual......................................$ 20
8050/8250 Service manual........................................$ 20
Diagnostic Manual and disk all drives available, specify drive..$ 25
6400 Tech Manual................................................$ 30
8032 Tech Manual................................................$ 20
4016/4032 Tech Manual...........................................$ 20
8023P Tech Manual...............................................$ 15
Diagnostic Disk, no manual specify drive........................$ 10

HARDWARE:

2001k Computer...First PET, 8k, chicklet keyboard..............$  40
2001n Computer...Home keyboard, 8k.............................$  40
2001N COMPUTER...Home keyboard, 32k............................$  40
4032  Computer...(large screen-Fat 40).........................$  40
8032  Computer...32k, 80 col screen............................$  40
8096  Computer...96k, 80 col screen............................$  75
9000  Computer..SuperPet.(without manuals or disks)............$  75
                with all manuals and disks.....................$ 175
PET 64 (Educator model) computer...............................$  75
1001 Disk Drive..(1x1.12Mb)....................................$  50
4040 Disk Drive..(2x170Kb).....................................$ 100
8050 Disk Drive..(2x560Kb).....................................$ 125
8250 Disk Drive..(2x1.12Mb)..(new MPI mechs)...................$ 150
2022 Printer...................................................$  30
4022 Printer...................................................$  50
6400 Printer..(daisywheel, wide carriage, centronics)..........$  50
8023p printer..................................................$  50
8023p printer..(new)...........................................$  75
8024 Printer..(Push, Pull, Friction)...........................$  75
8300p Printer..wide carriage, daisywheel (Diablo 630)..........$  75
NEC Spinwriter.(wide carriage).................................$  50
64k memory expansion for 8032..................................$  50
PET-IEEE or IEEE-IEEE cable...(1 meter long)...................$  50
            IEEE-IEEE cable...(3-4 meters long)................$ 100
Tape drives....................................................$  15
ADA printer interface for PET/CBM (allows use of Non-Commodore
            printer (specify parallel or serial)...............$  40
Rom Board..allows use of 2 chips in one socket w/switch........$  20
Rom Board..allows use of 3 chips in one socket w/switch........$  30
Rom Board..allows use of 4 chips in one socket w/switch........$  50
8010 300 baud acoustic modem...................................$  50
BELL 212A 1200 baud modem with interface (manual dial).........$  50
Modem Adapter PET to RS-232 (holds McTerm Chip)................$  30
RS-232 extension cable 6 ft. (male/female).....................$  15
Printer Adapter RS-232.........................................$  25
PET SWITCH adds IEEE and RS-232 ports (no manual)..............$  20
MUPPET..allows up to 16 PETs to share printers and disk drives,
      has console, power supply, computer modules for 5 PETS,
      cables (no manual).......................................$ 100
S-100 MPA & DAZZLER (not for amateurs) allows the PET to use
            the S-100 bus for memory expansion, Eprom boards,
            disk drives and color output to a TV. If you don't
            know what an S-100 is, don't mess with this item...$  50

PARTS:

8300P (Diablo 630 ribbons).....................................$  5ea
MPI mechs for 8250, new........................................$  30
Digital boards, 8050 or 8250 (pulls)...........................$  20
Analog boards, 8250 (pulls)....................................$  10
Power supplies, 8050 or 8250 (pulls)...........................$  20
Parts for Micropolis drives (8050, 8250). Some parts for the
2022, 4023, 6400, 8023P & 8300P (Diablo 630) printers. Misc other parts.
Call for availability and price.

When ordering be sure to state computer and disk drive model numbers.

VIC-20 SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE PRESENTLY AVAILABLE

SOFTWARE (new, tape) $2:

     GORTEX and the MICROCHIPS

SOFTWARE (used, tested):

GAMES (cartridges with docs) $5 each:

     Adventure Land..Aggresor..Alien..Alien Blitz..Apple Panic..
Avenger...Choplifter..Cosmic Cruncher..Clowns..Congo Bongo.
Demon Attack..Fast Eddie..Frogger..Grid Runner..Gorf.
Home Babysitter..Jupiter Lander..K-Star Patrol..Monster Maze.
Mole Attack..Meteor Run..Mission Impossible..Mole Attack.
Money Wars..Omega Race..Pharaoh's Curse..Pirate Cove.
Protector..Poker..Radar Ratrace..Sargon II..Spiders of Mars.
Shamus..Satellites & Meteorites..Snake Bite..Sea Wolf..Story Machine.
Slot..The Count..The Sky is Falling..Vic Avenger.
Visible Solar System..Voodoo Castle..Pinball..Final Orbit/Bumper Bash

GAMES (cartridges, no docs) $2 each:

     Atlantis..Amok..Buck Rogers..Centipede..Corridors..Donkey Kong.
Dig Dug..DragonFire..Deadly Duck..Lunar Leeper..Miner 2049er.
Bandits..Predator..Renaissance..Raid on Ft. Knox..Road Race.
Sky Blazer..Speed/Bingo Math..Spike's Peak..Star Trek..Star Post.
Trashman..Turmoil..Video Vermin

GAMES (tapes with docs) $2 each:

     Defender on Tri..Death Ship..Exterminator..Galactic Blitz.
Hangman-Hangmath..Rescue at Rigel..Space Quest..Vixel 1..Vixel 3

GAMES (tapes with docs) $3 each:

     COMMODORE 6 game pak

GAMES (tapes with docs) $5 each:

     Sword of Fargoal

Games (tapes with docs) $1 each:

     Tic-Tac-Frac..Ruler

GAMES (tapes, no docs) $1 each:

     Vikol I..Vic Trek

SERIOUS STUFF (carts wich docs) $10 each:

     Programmers Aid..Super Expander

SERIOUS STUFF (carts with docs) $5 each:

     Hesmon..Heswriter..Mail List & Labels (16k)..Personal Finance.
Turtle Graphics..Type Attack

SERIOUS STUFF (carts, no docs) $2 each:

    Commodore Artist..Mini Jini..Machine Language Monitor..Quick Brown Fox.

SERIOUS STUFF (tapes, with docs) $5 each:

     Superword 2.0 (16k)..Simplicalc (16k)..Menu Planner (8k)

SERIOUS STUFF (tapes, with docs) $3 each:

Public Domain of Ohio 1, 2 and 3..Viccat (3k)..Money Decisions 1 and 2 (8k).
Quiz Master (8k)..Home Inventory..Personal Finance..Victerm I.
Expense Calender..Loan-Mortage calculator

SERIOUS STUFF (tapes, with docs) $2 each:

     Game Graphics Editor..Introduction to BASIC part 1, part 2.
Vic File..Word Processor

MISC STUFF (tapes, no docs) 50 cents each:

     Blue meanies From Outer Space..Space Pak..Blackjack..Snakman.
Scramblers..Vikman.. Loan Mortgage Calculator..Simon..Torg.
Artillery..Exterminator..Sidewinder..Vicat..Subtraction..Quizmaster.
Data Manager Expense Calender..Space Math..Biorythum Compatability.
Vic Data..Little Invoice..Fraction Reduction..Vic Check..Vic Calc.
Letterhead.. Personal Finance I and II and III and IV..Total Text (16k)

MANUALS:

VIC PROGRAMMERS REFERENCE GUIDE...................................$  5
VIC OWNERS MANUAL.................................................$  5
1541-1571 MANUALS.................................................$ 10

BOOKS:

VIC SOFTWARE......................................................$  5
VIC GAMES.........................................................$  5
VIC GRAPHICS......................................................$  5
STIMULATING SIMULATIONS FOR THE VIC...............................$  5
101 TIPS FOR THE VIC..............................................$  5
COMPUTE!'S BOOK OF VIC GAMES......................................$  5
COMPUTE!'S FIRST BOOK OF VIC......................................$  5
COMPUTE!'S SECOND BOOK OF VIC.....................................$  5
COMPUTE!'S THIRD BOOK OF VIC......................................$  5
THE VIC REVEALED..................................................$  5
YOUR FIRST VIC PROGRAM............................................$  5
MACHINE LANGUAGE FOR COMMODORE COMPUTERS..........................$  5
I SPEAK BASIC TO MY VIC...........................................$  5
START WITH BASIC ON THE VIC.......................................$  5
GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH YOUR VIC..................................$  5
VIC MACHINE LANGUAGE GUIDE........................................$  5
VIC INTERFACING BLUE BOOK (20 projects includind 128k RAM)........$  5

HARDWARE:

1 SLOT EXPANSION BOARD...........................................$   5
3 SLOT EXPANSION BOARD...........................................$  10
3K RAM EXPANDER..................................................$   5
8K RAM EXPANDER..................................................$  10
16K RAM EXPANDER.................................................$  20
32K RAM EXPANDER.................................................$  30
ENHANCER 2000 DISK DRIVE (1541 CLONE)............................$  40
1541 DISK DRIVE (SERVICED).......................................$  75
1571 DISK DRIVE (SERVICED).......................................$ 125
1802 COLOR MONITOR (SERVICED)....................................$ 125
+4 COMPUTER......................................................$  25
C-64 COMPUTER (SERVICED).........................................$  50
C-128 COMPUTER (SERVICED)........................................$ 125
VIC-20 COMPUTER (SERVICED).......................................$  25
TAPE DRIVES......................................................$  15
JOYSTICKS (TESTED, WICO HEAVY DUTY)..............................$  10
JOYSTICKS (TESTED, VARIOUS TYPES)................................$   5
POWER SUPPLY USED (EARLY FLAT 2 PIN CONNECTOR)...................$  10
POWER SUPPLY USED (LATE ROUND 4 PIN CONNECTOR)...................$  20

C-64 SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE PRESENTLY AVAILABLE

SOFTWARE:

Word Machine & Name Machine..Wordprocessor and Mail list manager
      (COMMODORE) Simple, easy to use programs..................$  15
Disk bonus Pack (COMMODORE).....................................$   5
Tape Bonus Pack..same programs on 5 tapes.......................$   5
Test-Demo disks.1541, 1540, 1571, 1581, 1001, 2040, 4040, 2031,
                8050, 8250......................................$   5
1700, 1750, 1764 test-demo disk.................................$   5
                 Ramdos disk....................................$   5
1351 or M3 mouse utility disk...................................$   5
Gortex & the Micro Chips (COMMODORE) tutor, manual & 2 tapes....$   5
Flex-File...Database, Maillist & Report Writer in one...........$  35
The Manager (COMMODORE) database................................$  10
Home & Small Business Accounting (Mountain High Software).......$  40
BOBS TERM PRO 64 (no manual, easy to use).......................$   5

The following disks are from #1 SOFTWARE, the 'BEST' in Public
     Domain programs. Each disk is either menu driven or has a
     manual you can print out.
     Prices for these are $ 1.50 ea.

BU-01  INVOICER sales invoicing, database, blank forms printer
CO-01  KERMIT v2.1 VT-100 emulator, 80 column terminal program
CO-02  NOVATERM 8.2 baud rates to 2400. X Modem, Y Modem, Punter,
       multi-Punter, standard or ANSI graphics terminal, VT-52
       emulation.
DB-01  MULTIFINDER great database.
DB-02  'THE' DATABASE one of the best at any price.
GA-01  SUPERSTAR GAMES..Krakout, Super Mario Brothers, Slot Poker.
GA-02  SUPER ROCKFALL, over 100 levels + editor, great game.
GA-05  JIGSAW PUZZLES makes jigsaw puzzles for you to work on the
       screen from KOALA or DOODLE pictures. 10 pictures on the
       disk but you may use your own.
GA-06  TRIVIA CONSTRUCTION SET. variety of subjects on the disk or
       you may create your own. Nice graphics.
GA-07  STARTREK, 3 different games, slide show and music.
GR-01  GRAPHICS UTILITIES, many tools for manipulating graphics.
GR-02  PAPERCLIP PUBLISHER fonts. 47 new fonts and sample documents.
GR-03  PAPERCLIP PUBLISHER CLIPART, more new clipart.
GR-04  FASTCAD V1 a souped version of CAD 3.0.
GR-05 to 08  SUPPORT FILES FOR CAD 3.0 or FASTCAD, each of these
       disks can be used individually with either of the above.
MU-01  MUSIC GENERAL contains STEROPLAYER 8.0 with many songs.
MU-02  MUSIC RELIGIOUS contains STEROPLAYER 8.0 with over 60 songs.
MU-03  ENHANCED SIDPLAYER
PR-01/02  PEDIGREE 3.0 slick geneology system, requires both disks.
PR-03  ASSORTED PROGRAMS, label maker, stationary store, etc.
PR-04  GRAFPAX, full featured menu driven graphing system.
PR-05  CREATIVE FINANCE one of the finest personal finance systems
       on the market.
PR-06  POWER BUDGET better than many commercial programs.
UT-01  UTILITY DISK contains 23 useful programs.
UT-02  GATEWAY, a new C64 operating system + 3 other programs.
UT-03  WEDGE, Run magazine calls theis 'one of the best' + others.
UT-04  DCMR (Disk Catalog Report Manager) great disk cataloger.

PD SELECT disks: All the former PD SELECT disks except the
 Demos and Education disks. Use their numbers to order by. $1.50 ea.
COMAL 30 disks of applications, etc. $1.50 ea.
COMMODORE EDUCATIONAL LIBRARY 54 disks; $1.50 ea.
    Ed Calalog of these is $5.
TPUG disks..too many to list..$ 5 ea. Write me with your wants.
TRANSACTOR disks, all 27..$ 5ea..state mag you want disk for
           V4 #1 thru the end.

USED SOFTWARE (Tested Good):

EDUCATIONAL (DISK & CARTRIDGE) $ 5 each:

     Business..Cave of the Word Wizard..Cell Defense..Chem Lab.
Computer Science..Dungeon of The Algebra Dragons.
English I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VII..Evelyn Wood Dynamic Reader.
Games I,II,III..Geography..History..Let's Count..Light Waves.
Master Type..Math III,V,VIII..Mr. Pixels Cartoon Kit.
Number Nabber-Shape Grabber..Number Please..Pilot..Pipeline.
Science I,II,III,IV..Science Grades 5&6..Speed Reader.
Speed-Bingo Math..Technology..Tooth Invaders..Touch Typing Tutor.
Turtle Graphics II..Type 'N' Write..Visible Solar System.
Vocabulary..Webster The Word Game..Yearn To Learn..Kids to Kids book.
64 Games For Kids book

EDUCATIONAL (DISK) $ 10 each:

     Logo..Easylesson & Easyquiz

GAMES (DISK) $5 each:

     Ace of Aces..Action Biker..Adventure Master..Adventure Trilogy.
Age of Adventure..Alien..Archon II..Aussie Games..Baldors Castle.
Ballblazer..Bards Tale I..Bards Tale II..Bards Tale III cluebook.
Battle of the Bulge..Bazooka Bill..Beyond Castle Wolfenstein.
Bismarck The North Sea Chase..Bop'n & Wrestle..Bubble Bobble.
Butcher Hill..Caveman Ugh-lympics..Championship Baseball.
Clue..Conflict In Vietnam..Creative Contraptions..Crimson Crown.
Crusade In Europe..Dambusters..Dark Castle..Deadline.
Deceptor..Defender of The Crown..Destroyer..Dig-Dug..Dive Bomber.
Double Dare..Dunzhin..Empire Wargame of The Century..Entertainer 3.
Fantastic Four..F-14 Tomcat..Final Assualt..4th & Inches..Frogger.
Frogger & Threshold..Gauntlet..Gerry The Germ & Micro Cosm.
Ghost Busters..G.I.Joe..Gothmogs Lair..Grave Yardage..Hardball.
Hes Games..Hillsfar..Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy..The Hulk.
Jeopardy..Jeopardy 2nd Edition..Jeopardy Sports Edition.
Jewels of Darkness..John Madden Football..Karate Champ..Kikstart 2.
Killed Until Dead..Kings of The Beach..Knight Games..Kung Fu Master.
Kung Fu The Way of The Exploding Fist..Land-Sea-Air Adventures.
Leader Board Golf..Leather Goddesses of Phobes..Leather Goddesses
cluebook..License To Kill..Mail Order Monsters..Mars Saga.
Maze Madness..Modem Wars..Moon Bug..MS Pac-Man.
Ollie-Lissa & Mad Nurse..Pecos Pete & Pipeline..Phantasie I.
Phantasie II..Pinball Const Set..Pocket Rockets.
Pole Position..Powerplay Hockey..Predator..Presidential Campaign.
Project Space Station..Quest..Questron..Rescue on Fractalus!.
Roadwar 2000..Robbers of The Lost Tomb..Robocop..Rockford.
Rubicon Alliance..Sargon III..Se-Kaa of Assiah..Seven Cities of Gold.
Sidearms..Skate or Die..Skate Rock..Skyfox..Slam Dunk..Slinky.
Solo Flight..Space Rogue..Speedball..Sports-A-Roni..Spot.
Star Trek Evolution..Starcross..Star Wars..Strike Fleet..Summer Games.
Summer Games II..Super Cycle..Super Huey..Super Huey II.
Super Star Soccer..Super Zaxxon..Telengard..Temple of Apshai.
The Duel-Test Drive II..Test Drive II Scenery Disk-European Challenge.
Tetris..Tiger Road..TNK III..Top Gun..Tower Toppler..Triple Pack.
Underwurlde & Sabre Wolf..Ultima 3..Ultima 4..Ultima 5..Ultimate
Wizard..Ulyssus..Wheel of Fortune..Wheel Of Fortune 2nd Ed...Wheel Of
Fortune 3rd Ed...Who Framed Roger Rabbit..Willow Pattern &
Chimera..Wizball..The Wylde..Wings Of Fury..Winter Games.
Wizard..Wizard of Akyrz..Wizards Crown..World Class Leader Board Golf.
World Games..World Karate Championship..Worlds Greatest Baseball Game.
Worlds Greatest Football GaMe..Worms..Zig Zag..Zork I..Zork II.
Zork III

GAMES (DISK) $10 each:

     Bards Tale III..Battletech The Crescent Hawk's Inception.
Curse Azure Bonds..Echelon..Gamemaker..Might and Magic..PHM Pegasus.
Pool of Radiance..Project Stealth Fighter..Pure Stat Baseball.
Red Storm Rising..Starflight..Stealth Mission..Thunderchopper.
Tracker..Where In Europe Is Carmen Sandiego..Where In Time Is Carmen
Sandiego..Where In The USA Is Carmen Sandiego..Where in the World Is
Carmen Sandiego

GAMES (CARTRIDGE) $5 each:

     Attack of The Mutant Camels.Avenger..Blueprint..Defender..Dragons
Den..Gateway to Apshai..Gorf..Gyruss..H.E.R.O..International
Soccer..Jumpman Jr..Jupiter Lander..Kickman..LeMans..Letter Scrambler.
Omega Race..Pinball..Pool Challenge..Popeye..Q-Bert..Sea Wolf..Space
Shuttle..Spy Hunter..Star Post..Star Ranger..Super Smash..Wizard of
Wor

GAMES (CARTRIDGE) $10 each:

     Star Trek

MUSIC (TAPE & CARTRIDGE) $5 each:

     Synthesound 64..Bravo..Music construction Set..Musicalc..Advanced
Music System..Music Machine..Bank Street Music Writer

SERIOUS STUFF (DISK and CARTRIDGE) $5 each:

     C-64 Utilities..Calc Result (spreadsheet)..CBM 64 Data Manager.
Certificate Maker (prints certificates)..Computer Diagnostics..Data
Base Manager..Data Manager II..Diary 64..Disk Drive Manager..Dream
House..Easy Finance I (Loans, 12 progs.)..Easy Finance III
(Investments, 16 progs)..Easy Finance V (Business Forecasting &
Statistics, 9 progs)..Easy Mail (mail list manager)..Family Tree
(genealogy)..Forth (programming language)..G Base (database)..Gazette
Disks 2-88, 6-87, 10-87, 12-85, 8-88, 9-88, Best of Gazette..Homeword
(Word processor)..Home Accountant..Home Finance I..Home Expense
Manager..Home Manager..Kwik Load (disk drive speedup)..Kwik Write
(word processor)..Mini Jini (database)..N-Coder (disassemble machine
language programs)..Personal File Keeper..Personal Finance Assistant.
Personal Word Processor..Picasso's Revenge..Pro Data Base..Pro
Financial Org..Pro Word Processor..Programmers Basic Toolkit..Screen
Editor..Smart 64 Terminal..Speedscript 3.2 (word processor)..Swift
Desktop Publishing..Tax Record Organizer..Team Mate..The Writer (word
processor)..Tot'l Speller (spelling checker)..Tot'l Text (word
processor)..Valueword (word processor)..Vital Data Keeper (maintain
personal records)..Word Master SR..LODESTAR Issues
18,19,20,21,22,23,24,29,34,37,38,68,99,Best of #4

SERIOUS STUFF (DISK and CARTRIDGE) $10 each:

     Better Working Spreadsheet..Easy Script (word processor).
Super Expander (adds many features)..Simons Basic (adds many features
to BASIC)..Super Base (data base)..Microsoft Multiplan (spread
sheet)..Paperclip 64 (word processor)..Print Master..Consultant (data
base)..Newsroom..Screen Pro 64

SERIOUS STUFF MISC:

PRINTSHOP.........................................................$ 20
COMAL 80 (cartridge only).........................................$ 20
TERMINAL 40 (modem program with docs, on tape)....................$  2

MANUALS:

1541, 1541 II, 1571, users guide................................$ 10ea
DATASSETTE......................................................$  2
1515-1525-801 PRINTER...........................................$  5
1526 PRINTER....................................................$  5
803 PRINTER.....................................................$  5
CM-141/1802 MONITOR (black).....................................$ 10
1084 or 1084S MONITOR...........................................$  5
1701 or 1702 MONITOR............................................$  2
1802 MONITOR (straight face, putty).............................$  5
1902A MONITOR...................................................$  2
2002 MONITOR....................................................$  3
1700, 1750, 1764 REU............................................$  5
1351 or M3 MOUSE................................................$  5
ENHANCER 2000 DISKDRIVE.........................................$  5
MSD DUAL DISK DRIVE.............................................$  5
EDUCATOR-64.....................................................$ 10
DISK SYSTEMS REFERENCE GUIDE (for the IEEE drives)..............$ 20
C-64 Programmers reference guide................................$ 10
C-64 or C-64-C USERS MANUAL.....................................$  5

BOOKS:

BASIC, A SELF TEACHING GUIDE....................................$  5
BASIC CONVERSION HANDBOOK APPLE<>COMMODORE<>TANDY...............$  5
PROGRAMMING IN 6502 MACHINE LANGUAGE by Hofacker................$  3
SUPERBASE, THE BOOK.............................................$ 10
LOU SANDERS GOLD MINE (game tips)...............................$ 10
101 TIPS FOR THE 64.............................................$  5
HOW TO USE THE 64...............................................$  5
DATA FILE PROGRAMMING IN BASIC..................................$  5
BASIC FROM THE GROUND UP........................................$  5
ELEMENTARY 64...................................................$  5
33 GAMES IN BASIC...............................................$  5
C-64 FUN AND GAMES..............................................$  5
MASTER MEMORY MAP 64............................................$  5
64 GRAPHICS.....................................................$  5
CREATING ARCADE GAMES ON THE 64.................................$  5
YOUR C-64.......................................................$  5
BEST VIC & 64 SOFTWARE..........................................$  5
ADVENTURE COMPANION.............................................$ 10
32 BASIC PROGRAMS FOR THE 64....................................$  5
64 GAMES FOR KIDS...............................................$  5
TOP DOWN PROGRAMMING............................................$  5
COMPUTES 64 COLLECTION..........................................   5
TRANSACTOR MAGAZINES these are the original CBM Canada issues
     before Hilden bought it and made a slick magazine out of it.
     Produced on an 8032 and various printers. High quality zeroxed
     copies..V1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4...............................$ 2ea
              2-3, 2-5.........................................$ 3ea
              3-1, 3-2, 3-3....................................$ 5ea
              3-4..............................................$ 8
              3-5..............................................$ 6
              3-6..............................................$ 7

HARDWARE:

Command Center (holds 2 drives, monitor. Has power strip & fan)$  25
Educator 64 (metal case, green monitor, one piece).............$  75
C-64 computer (rebuilt)........................................$  50
C-128 computer (rebuilt).......................................$ 100
C-128D computer (rebuilt)......................................$ 150
VIC 20 computer (rebuilt)......................................$  25
1541 Disk Drive (rebuilt)......................................$  75
Enhancer 2000 Disk Drive (1541 clone no ps)....................$  25
1571 Disk drive (rebuilt)......................................$ 125
1001 Disk Drive..(1x1.12mb)(IEEE)..............................$  50
8050 Disk Drive..(2x560k)(IEEE)................................$ 125
4040 Disk Drive..(2x170k)......................................$ 100
8250 DISK DRIVE..(2x1.2M)..(new MPI drives)....................$ 150
STAR NX-1000C printer....(dot matrix, multi-font)..............$ 100
STAR SL10C PRINTER (full chipset)..............................$ 100
JUKI 6100 PRINTER (daisywheel).................................$  50
EPSON HOMEWRITER 10 (no pic cartridge).........................$  25
801 printer....................................................$  40
1525 printer...................................................$  25
OKIMATE 10 color printer.......................................$  25
OKIMATE 20 color printer.......................................$  25
4022 Printer (IEEE)............................................$  50
4023 Printer..(NLQ push tractor)(IEEE).........................$  50
6400 Printer..(wide carriage, daisy wheel, centronics).........$  50
8023p printer (IEEE)...........................................$  50
8023p printer (new)(IEEE)......................................$  75
1702 Color Monitor.............................................$  75
1802 Color Monitor.............................................$ 100
Monochrome Monitor.............................................$  25
PET-IEEE or IEEE-IEEE cables...................................$ 50ea
TAPE DRIVES....................................................$  15
E-LINK allows use of the PET/CBM printers and disk drives with
               C-64............................................$  50
BUSSCARD II allows use of IEEE devices.........................$  50
SUPER SKETCH TABLET............................................$  40
ANIMATION STATION GRAPHICS TABLET..............................$  30
SMART SLOT 4 slot motherboard..................................$  20
JOYSTICKS (tested)..(WICO heavy duty)..........................$  10
JOYSTICKS (tested)..(various types)............................$   5
STAR PRINTER INTERFACE (STAR printers only)....................$  10
UNIPRINT PRINTER INTERFACE ....................................$   5
EASY PRINT PRINTER INTERFACE...................................$  15
CONNECTION PRINTER INTERFACE...................................$  20
PRINTER STAND..................................................$   5
ANTI STATIC PLUGS (go in joystick ports) pair..................$   5
DISK NOTCHERS (new)............................................$   3
POWER SUPPLIES (repairable type)...............................$  30
POWER SUPPLIES (BLUE CHIP disk drive, used)....................$  20
PRINTER INTERFACE (Alphacom only)..............................$  10
POWER SUPPLY C-16 (new)........................................$  10
VOLKS 6420 MODEM (300 BAUD)....................................$  10
64 MODEM (300 BAUD)............................................$  10
DUST COVERS, DATASETTE, 1541, 64, 128, 1571....................$   5ea
VOICE MESSENGER (speech unit)..................................$  25
DATA 20 80 COL. ADAPTER........................................$  20
FASTLOAD cartridge.............................................$  15

+4 ITEMS:

Micro Illustrator..............................................$  10
Complete Course in Basic.......................................$  10
Business Management & Statistics...............................$  20
Service Manual.................................................$  20
The Hulk.......................................................$   5

C-128 SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE PRESENTLY AVAILABLE

SOFTWARE:

TEST-DEMO DISKS 1541, 1571, 1581, 1001, 2031, 4040, 8050, 8250..$  5ea
1351 or M3 MOUSE UTILITY DISK...................................$  5
1700-1750 DISK..................................................$  5
1764 UTILITY DISK...............................................$  5
RAMDOS 64 & 128 (for 1700-1750-1764)............................$  5
ENHANCER 2000 TEST-DEMO DISK....................................$  5
BOBS TERM PRO 128 (no manual, easy to learn)....................$  5
                  (with manual).................................$ 15
KIKSTART 128....................................................$  5
DATMANAGER 128..................................................$ 10
WORDWRITER 128..................................................$ 10
COMMODORE EDUCATIONAL LIBRARY 54 disks.....................each $ 1.50
          catalog of this library...............................$  5
SUPERBASE 128...................................................$ 10
The following disks are from #1 SOFTWARE, the 'BEST' in Public
     Domain programs. Each disk is either menu driven or has a
     manual you can print out.
     Prices for these are $ 1.50 each.

CP-01  CPM startup utilities
CP-02  BRADFORD CPM utility to do fancy printing.
CP-03  WORDSTAR UTILITIES 1 CPM.
CP-04  WORDSTAR UTILITIES 2 CPM
CP-05  FONTSY CPM banner printing using multiple fonts.
CP-06  FRONT & PRN CPM, Front is a front end menu program; Prn
       allows WORDSTAR to use all Epson graphics.
CP-07  CPM PICTURES this is a collections of graphic art that
       prints itself.
DB-01  'THE' DATABASE, one of the best at any price.
GR-01  MOVIEMAKER V2 make and show color graphic moves in 80 col.
MU-01  ENHANCED SIDPLAYER
PR-01 thru PR-03  PRODUCTIVITY programs, each disk is different.
TC-01  TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROGRAMS 4 good terminal programs.
       CGTERM 128 V3.3, MICROVT 128 V1.8, PROTOTERM 128, TCX 128.
UT-01 thru UT-05  UTILITY PROGRAMS, each disk is different.

MANUALS:

1541, 1541 II, 1571, USERS GUIDE................................$ 10ea
128-D USERS GUIDE...............................................$ 15
128 PROGRAMMERS REFERENCE GUIDE.................................$ 15
128 INTERNALS...................................................$ 15
803 PRINTER.....................................................$ 10
1526 PRINTER....................................................$ 10
CM-141 or 1802 MONITOR (black)..................................$ 10
1084 or 1084S MONITOR...........................................$  5
1701 or 1702 MONITOR............................................$  2
1802 MONITOR (putty)............................................$  5
1902A MONITOR...................................................$  2
2002 MONITOR....................................................$  3
1351 or M3 MOUSE................................................$  5
1700, 1750 or 1764 REU..........................................$  5

BOOKS:

1571 INTERNALS..................................................$ 10
CPM & THE COMPUTER..............................................$ 10
WORDSTAR MADE EASY..............................................$  5
CBASIC HANDBOOK.................................................$  5
USING CPM.......................................................$  5
CPM USERS GUIDE.................................................$  5
CPM BIBLE.......................................................$  5
BASIC, A SELF TEACHING GUIDE....................................$  5
BASIC CONVERSION HANDBOOK APPLE<>COMMODORE<>TANDY...............$  5
SUPERBASE, THE BOOK.............................................$ 10
BASIC PROGRAMS FOR BUSINESS.....................................$  5
DATA FILE PROGRAMMING IN BASIC..................................$  5
BASIC FROM THE GROUND UP........................................$  5
128 SUBROUTINE LIBRARY..........................................$ 10

HARDWARE:

1001 Disk Drive..(1x1.12mb) IEEE...............................$  50
4040 Disk Drive..(2x170k) IEEE.................................$ 100
8050 Disk Drive..(2x560k) IEEE.................................$ 125
8250 Disk Drive..(2x1.2mb) IEEE................................$ 150
4022 Printer IEEE..............................................$  50
4023 Printer..(NLQ push tractor) IEEE..........................$  50
6400 Printer..(daisywheel, wide carriage, centronics)..........$  50
8023p Printer IEEE.............................................$  50
8023p Printer..(new) IEEE......................................$  75
8024 Printer..(push, pull, friction) IEEE......................$  75
8300 Printer..(daisywheel, wide carriage) IEEE.................$  75
NEC Spinwriter..(wide carriage, thimble).......................$  50
PET-IEEE or IEEE-IEEE cables...................................$ 50ea
Tape drives....................................................$  15
E-LINK allows use of the IEEE printers and disk drives with
                     C-128.....................................$  50
1541 Reconditioned.............................................$  75
1571 Reconditioned.............................................$ 125
ENHANCER 2000 Disk Drive (1541 clone no power supply)..........$  25
128 Reconditioned..............................................$ 100
128D Reconditioned.............................................$ 150
C64 COMPUTER reconditioned.....................................$  50
BELL 1200 baud modem, interface, manual dial...................$  40
1702 COLOR MONITOR.............................................$  75
1802 COLOR MONITOR..(last version, upright, putty).............$ 100
JOYSTICKS (tested) WICO heavy duty.............................$  10
JOYSTICKS (tested) (various types).............................$   5
STAR PRINTER INTERFACE (STAR printers only)....................$  10
UNIPRINT PRINTER INTERFACE (tested)............................$   5
EASY PRINT PRINTER INTERFACE...................................$  15
PRINTER STAND..................................................$   5
ANTI STATIC PLUGS (go in joystick ports) pair..................$   5
DISK NOTCHERS (new)............................................$   3
1541 SPEEDUP CHIP (goes in 128)................................$  25

GEOS FILES FOR THE C64 & C128

GE-01     GEOPAINT UTILITY 1

A collection of programs to make life easier. Includes PHOTO PRINT to
print out your photo albums; GEORLE to import rle graphic files;
GEOVIEW to view pictures outside GEOPAINT; PHOTO MOVER to move photos
between albums; GRAPHIC STORM to import DOODLE and other graphic
files; PAINT VIEW II to view the first 15 pictures on a disk; PICSHOW
3.3 to view slideshows; SCRAP IT to cut L-A-R-G-E photo scraps;
THUMBNAIL to capture reduced size GEOPAINT pictures; MIRROR MIRROR to
make mirror images of your artwork; SCREENPHOTO to save the screen to
a photo album; and other programs.

GE-166    GEOPAINT UTILITY 2

ALBUM REVERTER+ to convert photo albums created under GEOS 2.0 so that
they work with earlier versions of GEOS; FPE to create your own fill
patters (several are included as samples); NEWTOOLS and NEWTOOLS 80 an
extension to GEOPAINT that gives you many new options and other programs.

GE-180    GEOPAINT UTILITY 3

GEO-GIF convert GIF format pictures to GEOPAINT. GEOPCX to convert
GEOPAINT pictures to MS-DOS PCX format for use in GEOWORKS and other
programs. HANDIMPORT to import HANDY SCANNER files. Other programs and
2 GEOPAINT tip files.

GE-239    GEOPAINT UTILITY 4

GRAPHICVIEW 128 to view graphics in 128 80 column mode outside
GEOPAINT; RETRIEVER 2.0 to recover graphics embedded in a GEOWRITE
file; SCRAP IT! to cut photo scraps larger than the screen.

GE-02     GEOWRITE UTILITY 1

A collection of programs to make writing easier. Includes BLUE PENCIL
to edit files; DOWNGRADE 5.0 to change files between versions of GEOS;
GETDIRECTORY to read a disk directory into a document; INTERCEPT B to
convert GEOWRITE files to GEOPAINT files; Q&D edit, a quick and dirty
file editor; QUICKVIEW to view the files outside GEOWRITE; RIP & READ
a sequential file reader; RONS WRITER a simple text writer; SEQ
READER, a simple file reader; SEQ>TEXTSCRAP v1.3 to convert sequential
files to textscraps; TRANSLATE 2.0 and TRANSTEXT to convert files back
and forth to ASCII & PETASCII; WRITE HAND MAN to manipulate files;
WRONG IS WRIGHT to correct version errors; and several other programs.

GE-175     GEOWRITE UTILITY 2

More programs to help you out including GEOVAX to convert GEOWRITE
files to run on a VAX computer system or vice-versa (VAX font file
included); DELETE HFP to delete headers, footers and pages; FILE
MERGER to combine files; CTRL-> to use the ctrl key as a tab key;
MULTI PRINT to print move than one copy of a document; UNPUBLISH to
change a file from GEOPUBLISH to GEOWRITE; and several other programs.

GE-03 - GE-12, GE-144 - GE-151, GE-173, GE-226 -228    GEOS FONTS

Each of these disks is a stand-alone collection of GEOS fonts, some
funny, some CAD, some foreign. Printouts of all these fonts are
located in the rear of this binder.

GE-171    FONT DOCS 1

Documentation and demo of some of the fonts.

GE-167    FONT TOOLS 1

A collection of tools to allow you to create your own fonts, view
them, print them out, link them to a GEOASSEMBLER file and identify
the fonts used in a GEOWRITE document, etc.

GE-184    FONT TOOLS 2

More font tools and templates.

GE-13     INPUT DRIVERS C-64

All the presently available input drivers. Includes joysticks in
either port 1 or port 2, mice in port 1 or port 2, using the right
button of the mouse as a double click, SUPER SKETCH tablet in port 1
or 2, KOALA PAD in either port, lightpens, etc.

GE-14, GE-176 and GE-253     PRINTER DRIVERS 1

Many, many printers supported including ones not supported by Berkley.
Double, quad and reduced size drivers for some printers. There are no
drivers for STAR printers on this disk.

GE-165 and GE-244    STAR PRINTER DRIVERS

These disks contain all of the drivers for a STAR printer we have been
able to find. There are several for the NX-1000 and NX-1000C. If you
are having trouble with the stock GEOS printer drivers here is your
best shot.

GE-15     CHART,DEX,FILE etc

New application templates for GEOCHART, GEODEX, GEOFILE etc.

GE-16     CONVERSION PROGRAMS

An assortment of programs to convert files to and from GEOS for
sending over a modem.

GE-17     COPE PROGRAMMER

A public domain ml assembler system like GEO-PROGRAMMER.

GE-18 and 19     GEOS TECH MANUAL

Prints out a large technical manual on GEOS. Essential for the person
who wants to write GEOS applications. Requires both disks for the
complete manual.

GE-20     MISC PROGRAMS 1

Contains many programs such as: CALENDAR PRINTER to print out the
calendar in the desktop; DESK ORGANIZER to organizer the desktop; DIR
MASTER to reorganize a disk directory and drop or add empty pages;
DISK MASTER to change a disk to or from a master disk; DISKLOCK to
make a disk uneraseable; FAST AMI! to transfer data to or from an
AMIGA via cable; GEODIRPRINT to print directory listings of your disk
with header block info; GRAPHIC LABELS to print labels with graphics
and other programs.

GE-21    MISC PROGRAMS 2

Contains many programs such as: GEO ORGANIZER, BATCH COPIER,
GEO-LOGGER (disk cataloger), GEOLIST 2.0, HULME VIEW, INSP DISKETTE,
LABELER, LOCK UNLOCK, MULTI LABEL, NOTEPRINTER, PATTERN EDITOR, etc.

GE-22     MISC PROGRAMS 3

Contains many programs such as: QWIK-TOP (a faster version of the
desktop), UNTRASH (for recovering scratched files), UNGEOS (makes a
GEOS disk into a CBM disk), BARCODE (to print labels with barcodes),
etc.

GE-179     MISC PROGRAMS 4

GEO COMIX a program to allow you to write comic strips. Includes docs
and a sample comic called 'The Orb'.

GE-182     MISC PROGRAMS 5 C-64

ADDRESSER (to address envelopes), BACKUP (to copy disks), DVORAK 2 (to
change your keyboard for faster typing), GEOSPLIITER (to split files),
SPRINT (to read CBM sequential files) and many other programs.

GE-186     MISC PROGRAMS 6 C-128

AUTOBOOT (make disks autoboot), C128 KEYBOARD (an enhanced keyboard),
FLAG SETTER (change the 40/80 col mode of a program) and other
programs and input drivers.

GE-234     GRAPHIC CONVERTERS

Programs to switch graphics between various formats such as: BASIC 8,
KOALA, SUPER SKETCH, MAC, PRINT MASTER, PRINTSHOP NEWSROOM etc. and
allow them to be used in GEOPAINT.

GE-235     PROGRAMMER AIDS

Various utilities to make writing GEOS programs easier.

GE-236     PROGRAM PATCHES

Patches for the following: FONT VIEW, GEODEX 1>1.1, GEODEX 1>1.2,
GEOPROGRAMMER, GEOTERM, MAVERICK, GEO MERGE, PAINT SCRAP AND TEXT
GRABBER.

GE-241 AND GE-248     DESK ACCESSORIES

Many, many desk accessories to make things a little easier.

GE-242     AUTO EXECS

New configs for REU'S (64 & 128), 128 DUALTOP, AUTOLOADER,
AUTONOTEPAD, BLACK OUT, CENTER 80, CHANGE BSW, COLOR128, DUAL TOP,
LOGIN, MOUSEUP and more.

GE-246     ICON MANIPULATION

Programs to change, make, and edit icons.

GE-23 thru GE-256  GEOPAINT ARTWORK or GEOWRITE FILES

GE-23 & 24            ABSTRACT ART 1
GE-25                 ADS
GE-26 & 254        ADVANCED D & D (maps, character sheets, new spells)
GE-27, 128 & 158      AIRPLANES
GE-29                 ANIMALS DOMESTIC
GE-30 & 181           ANIMALS WILD
GE-31        ANIMATION (moves made with Album Animator (on the disk))
GE-32                 BIRDS
GE-66 & 151           BOTANY
GE-33                 BUGS
GE-34                 BUILDINGS
GE-255                CAD FILES
GE-256                CALENDARS
GE-35 - 39 & 164      CARTOON CHARACTERS
GE-40                 CARTOONS
GE-41 & 185           CHARTS (size charts for Geo Paint, etc)
GE-42                 CHEATSHEETS (to make keyboard overlays)
GE-43                 CHILDREN
GE-44                 CHRISTMAS
GE-45-56, 157, 160, 202-203, 217-234     CLIP ART
               Printouts of these disks are in the back of the binder.
GE-57 & 58            COMPUTERS
GE-59                 DEMOS & ADS
GE-60 - 63 & 188      FANTASY
GE-64 & 250           FISH
GE-65                 FLAGS
GE-249                FOOD
GE-67                 FORMS
GE-169, 183 & 238     GAMES
                          Several games to play within GEOS.
GE-68 & 69            GAME MAPS
GE-159, 240           GEOPUBLISH FILES
                          Various files and add-ons for GeoPublish.
GE-243                HANDYSCANS
GE-70                 HOLIDAYS
GE-71                 HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
GE-206                INSECTS 1
GE-72 - 74            DISK LABELS
GE-75                 LETTERS & NUMBERS
GE-76                 LOGOS
GE-77                 MAPS
GE-78 - 80, 162 & 205 MEN
GE-81                 MILITARY
GE-82 - 84, 163 & 247 MISC ART
GE-252                ML SOURCE CODE
GE-85                 MOVIES
GE-86                 MUSIC ART
GE-229-230            MUSIC PROGRAMS
GE-204                MYTHOLGY
GE-87 - 103, 154-156, 172, 189-201, 231 - 233 & 237     PHOTO ALBUMS
          Printouts of the photo albums are in the back of the binder.
GE-104                POP ART
GE-105 & 152          RELIGIOUS
GE-106 - 107 & 174    SCHEMATICS
GE-108 - 110 & 153    SCI-FI
GE-111                SHIPS
GE-112 - 115 & 161    SIGNS-POSTERS
GE-116                SLEEVES
GE-117 & 118          SPACE
GE-119                SPORTS
GE-120 - 122 & 178    STAR TREK
GE-123 - 125          TEXT FILES
GE-225                TOOLS 1
GE-126                TOYS
GE-127                TRAINS
GE-128                WEAPONS
GE-129 - 130, 170 & 187     AUTOMOTIVE
GE-131 - 136, 168 & 245     WOMEN
GE-137 - 143               'R' rated

COMMERCIAL GEOS SOFTWARE

These have been tested and unkeyed.

GEO-PROGRAMMER....................................................$ 15
GATEWAY 128.......................................................$ 15
GEO FILE..........................................................$ 10
GEOS 1.2..........................................................$ 10
INTERNATIONAL FONTPACK............................................$ 10
WRITERS WORKSHOP V2.0 c-64........................................$ 10
WRITERS WORKSJOP v2.0 128.........................................$ 10
RUNS POWER PAK I..................................................$  5
RUNS POWER PAK II.................................................$  5
RUNS GEOS COMPANION...............................................$  5
LOADSTAR'S GEO POWER TOOLS........................................$  5
GEOS 1.3..........................................................$ 10
FONT PACK I.......................................................$  5
FONT PACK II......................................................$  3
DESK PACK I.......................................................$  5
GEO PRINT V1.2....................................................$  5
GEO LABEL.........................................................$  5
GEOS CLIP ART disk by Berkley.....................................$  5
GEOWORLD DISKS 2,3,4,5,23,24,25.............................each  $  3
GEOS 64 v2.0......................................................$ 20
GEOS 128 v2.0.....................................................$ 20
GEO CALC 128......................................................$ 15
GEOS TRICKS & TIPS book...........................................$ 10
GEOS INSIDE & OUT disk............................................$  5
PRINTSHOP-PRINTMASTER GRAPHICS FOR COMMODORE AND IBM (MS-DOS)

Please specify Old PS, New PS or PRINTMASTER for IBM.
Please specify PRINTSHOP side 'A' format (non-COMMODORE printers),
PRINTSHOP side 'B' (COMMODORE printers or PRINTMASTER format 
for COMMODORE.

Printouts of these disks may be ordered at 25 cents each (min 4).

PS-02     AERIAL 1          110 planes, helicopters, ballons.
PS-139    AERIAL-2            5 more.
PS-40     ANATOMY-1         110 parts of the body.
PS-96     ANATOMY-2          55 more including the sign language.
PS-37     ANIMALS-AQUATIC-1 110 of fish and their friends.
PS-105    ANIMALS-AQUATIC-2  56 more.
PS-05     ANIMALS-TAME-1    110 various domesticated animals.
PS-44     ANIMALS-TAME-2     90 more.
PS-38     ANIMALS-FLYING-1  110 creatures of the air.
PS-66     ANIMALS-FLYING-2  110 more.
PS-94     ANIMALS-FLYING-3  110 more.
PS-129    ANIMALS-FLYING-4   14 more.
PS-06     ANIMALS-WILD-1    110 various wild animals.
PS-45     ANIMALS-WILD-2    110 more.
PS-52     ANIMALS-WILD-3    110 more.
PS-81     ANIMALS-WILD-4    110 more.
PS-130    ANIMALS-WILD-5     47 more.
PS-33     BASEBALL-1        107 boys of summer.
PS-57     BASKET-SOC-VOL-1   67 basketball, soccer and volleyball.
PS-08     BOTANY-1          110 trees, flowers etc.
PS-59     BOTANY-2          110 more.
PS-104    BOTANY-3           53 more.
PS-29     BUILDINGS-1       110 of man's creations.
PS-64     BUILDINGS-2       110 more.
PS-113    BUILDINGS-3        79 more.
PS-22     CARTOON CHARS-1   110 of famous characters.
PS-61     CARTOON CHARS-2   110 more.
PS-95     CARTOON CHARS-3   110 more.
PS-138    CARTOON CHARS-4    50 more.
PS-56     CATS-1            110 feline friends.
PS-133    CATS-2             18 more.
PS-112    CHEMISTRY-1       104 chemical items.
PS-54     CHILDREN-1        110 children and associated items.
PS-111    CHILDREN-2         24 more.
PS-35     CHRISTMAS-1       110 of our favorite holiday.
PS-47     CHRISTMAS-2       110 more.
PS-69     CHRISTMAS-3       110 more.
PS-132    CHRISTMAS-4       103 more.
PS-83     CIRCUS-1           55 under the big top.
PS-21     COMPUTERS-1       110 various computer items.
PS-78     COMPUTERS-2        85 more.
PS-79     COMPUTERS-3       110 more.
PS-108    COMPUTERS-4        62 more.
PS-99     DINOSAURS          44 heavys.
PS-65     DOGS-1            110 of mans best friend.
PS-73     DOGS-2             89 more.
PS-100    EGYPTIAN-1         53 by the Nile.
PS-55     FAMOUS PEOPLE-1   110 of the better known amoung us.
PS-114    FAMOUS PEOPLE-2     7 more.
PS-28     FANTASY-1         110 that never were.
PS-98     FANTASY-2         110 more.
PS-144    FANTASY-3          68 more.
PS-04     FEMALE-1          110 women and couples.
PS-43     FEMALE-2          110 more.
PS-134    FEMALE-3           42 more.
PS-23     FOOD & BEV-1      110 fattening items.
PS-62     FOOD & BEV-2      110 more.
PS-92     FOOD & BEV-3      110 more.
PS-127    FOOD & BEV-4       52 more.
PS-34     FOOTBALL-1        110 boys of fall.
PS-75     FOOTBALL-2         87 more.
PS-50     FRATERNAL-1        50 emblems of social groups.
PS-26     FURNITURE-1       100 items of furniture.
PS-91     GAMES-1            55 game related items.
PS-16     HOLIDAYS-1        110 various holidays.
PS-31     HOLIDAYS-2        110 more.
PS-118    HOLIDAYS-3         50 more.
PS-93     INDIANS-COWBOYS-1 106 western graphics.
PS-1      LAND TRANSPORT-1  110 cars, trucks, buses.
PS-10     LAND TRANSPORT-2  110 more.
PS-53     LAND TRANSPORT-3  107 more.
PS-107    LAND TRANSPORT-4   47 more.
PS-14     MACHINERY-1        35 various machines.
PS-3      MALE-1            110 men of the year.
PS-42     MALE-2            110 more.
PS-51     MALE-3            110 more.
PS-135    MALE-4             90 more.
PS-60     MAPS & FLAGS-1    120 maps and flags.
PS-74     MAPS & FLAGS-2    110 more.
PS-109    MAPS & FLAGS-3    110 more.
PS-125    MAPS & FLAGS-4    110 more.
PS-126    MAPS & FLAGS-5     85 more.
PS-90     MEDICAL-1          86 health care items.
PS-11     MILITARY-1        110 various military items.
PS-76     MILITARY-2        110 more.
PS-117    MILITARY-3        110 more.
PS-145    MILITARY-4         85 more.
PS-07     MISC GRAPHICS-1   110 assorted.
PS-09     MISC GRAPHICS-2   110 more.
PS-48     MISC GRAPHICS-3   110 more.
PS-58     MISC GRAPHICS-4   110 more.
PS-102    MISC GRAPHICS-5   116 more.
PS-106    MISC GRAPHICS-6   110 more.
PS-131    MISC GRAPHICS-7    69 more.
PS-12     MONEY-1            66 money related items.
PS-67     MUSIC-1           110 noise makers.
PS-86     MUSIC-2            94 more.
PS-24     NOS & LETTERS-1   105 different nos. & letters.
PS-63     NOS & LETTERS-2   112 more.
PS-80     NOS & LETTERS-3   104 more.
PS-101    NOS & LETTERS-4   111 more.
PS-141    NOS & LETTERS-5    94 more.
PS-142    NOS & LETTERS-6    61 more.
PS-30     OFFICE-1          110 reminders of where we spend our days.
PS-88     OFFICE-2          110 more.
PS-143    OFFICE-3           53 more.
PS-68     PHOTOGRAPHY-1      76 cameras, film etc.
PS-39     PRESIDENTS-1      110 leaders.
PS-36     RELIGIOUS-1       110 church related items.
PS-70     RELIGIOUS-2       110 more.
PS-72     RELIGIOUS-3       103 more.
PS-119    RELIGIOUS-4       110 more.
PS-120    RELIGIOUS-5       110 more.
PS-121    RELIGIOUS-6       110 more.
PS-122    RELIGIOUS-7       110 more.
PS-123    RELIGIOUS-8       110 more.
PS-124    RELIGIOUS-9       105 more.
PS-84     SCHOOL-1          110 dear old golden rule days.
PS-116    SCHOOL-2          101 more.
PS-32     SEASONAL-1        110 of the various seasons.
PS-97     SEASONAL-2         44 more.
PS-25     SHIPS & SEA-1     110 nautical items.
PS-103    SHIPS & SEA-2      54 more.
PS-19     SIGNS & LOGOS-1   110 various signs and logos.
PS-20     SIGNS & LOGOS-2   110 more.
PS-49     SIGNS & LOGOS-3   110 more.
PS-87     SIGNS & LOGOS-4   110 more.
PS-110    SIGNS & LOGOS-5   110 more.
PS-115    SIGNS & LOGOS-6   110 more.
PS-136    SIGNS & LOGOS-7    84 more.
PS-27     SPACE-1           110 beyound the stars.
PS-71     SPACE-2           110 more.
PS-137    SPACE-3            15 more.
PS-17     SPORTS-1          110 various sports.
PS-15     SPORTS-2          110 more.
PS-89     SPORTS-3          110 more.
PS-128    SPORTS-4           11 more.
PS-77     TAROT CARDS        78 cards.
PS-13     TOOLS & INSTS-1   110 various tools.
PS-46     TOOLS & INSTS-2   110 more.
PS-140    TOOLS & INSTS-3    12 more.
PS-85     TRAINS-1           71 riding the rails.
PS-41     WORDS-1            83 words of the day.
PS-82     YOUTH ORGS-1       97 emblems of the scouts etc.

PRICES:

All PS and GEOS PD disks are.................. $ 1.50 each.

MS-DOS SOFTWARE and HARDWARE PRESENTLY AVAILABLE

SOFTWARE:

SELECT WORD PROCESSOR...........................................$  10
TELECOMM........................................................$  10
ELECTRIC DESK...................................................$  10
IBM PRIVATE TUTOR (NEW).........................................$  10
IBM GENERAL LEDGER TRAINING EDITION (NEW).......................$  10
IBM EXECUTIVE SOLUTIONS (NEW) (requires FILING ASSISTANT).......$  10
IBM PAYROLL TRAINING EDITION (NEW)..............................$  10
IBM EASY WRITER (NEW)...........................................$  20
IBM DATA EDITION (NEW)..........................................$  20
IBM ACCOUNTS PAYABLE EDITION (NEW)..............................$  20
KNOWLEDGE MAN (INVENTORY MANG. SYS).............................$  20
EXECUTIVE PERFORMER (INVENTORY MANG. SYS).......................$  10

The following disks are from #1 SOFTWARE, the 'BEST' in Public
     Domain programs. Each disk is either menu driven or has a
     manual you can print out.
     Prices for these are $ 2.00 each.

AC-01/02  PC ACCOUNTING single or double entry, requires both disks.
AC-03/04  SERVICE ORIENTED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE.
AC-05     RAMBASE ACCOUNTING.
BU-01     BUSINESS LETTERS 100+ letters to use with your WP.
BU-02     RESUME MAKER requires WORDSTAR.
BU-03     BARCODES prints type 39, UPC-a and 120F5, 9 pin printer.
BU-04     COMPASS database, spreadsheet, memo writer, accounting, etc.
BU-05     AMORT prints amortization schedules.
CO-01     KERMIT terminal program. VT-102 emulation.
C0-02     PROCOMM terminal program.
CL-01     DOS HELP, type HELP then a command.
CL-02     WOLFWARE ASSEMBLER for 8086/8088 ml.
CL-03     PC PROFESSOR will teach you BASIC.
CL-04     COMPUTOR TUTOR teach the keyboard and general hardware.
CL-05     ADVANCED COMPUTOR TUTOR moves you farther down the road.
CL-06     ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE TUTORIAL takes some of the mystery out.
CL-07     BASIC COMPUTER TOOLS optimizing complier, etc.
CL-08     PROGRAMMERS AIDS  many good utilities including TRACE.
CL-10     COCOL v6  pd implementation of COBOL, not for novices.
DB-01     C-BASE database and label printer.
DB-02&03  PC FILE III prints own 250 page manual.
DB-04     PC-DBMS  relational, full screen forms, screen editor.
DE-01     EZ FORMS prints many blank forms. Some already on disk.
DE-02     CITYDESK turns your WP into a desktop publishing prg.
DE-03     FORMGEN design forms for your home or office.
DE-04     SNIPPER & TYPEA do layout work on the screen.
DE-05     VENTURA UTILITIES.
DE-06     VENTURA TYPE STUDIO design new fonts.
DE-07     VENTURA TUTOR requires VENTURA PUBLISHER to use.
DE-08&09  MORFORM complete forms managment system.
DE-10&11  RUBICON PUBLISHER v2.2c over 120 features.
ED-01     GEOMETRY & TRIGONOMETRY tutor.
ED-02     MATH TUTOR 1st thru 6th grades.
ED-03     GERMAN LANGUAGE TUTOR.
ED-O4     BEGINNING SPANISH  requires BASIC.
ED-05     MATH PAK includes tutorial.
ED-06     ALGEBRA TUTOR.
ED-07     SPANISH I 750 Spanish/English word combos.
ED-08     CHRONOS create your own chronology.
ED-09     FORMULA I tutor for high school and college.
ED-10     PC FAST TYPE custom typing instructional program.
GA-01     D and D fanatasy role playing game.
GA-02     STRIKER arcade chopper game. Color required.
GA-03     3D CHESS.
GA-04     EMPIRE & COREWAR strategy games.
GA-05     MAHJONG Chinese tile game. 1 to 4 players.
GA-06     PC PRO GOLF requires CGA and 256k.
GA-07     RAILROAD SWITCHER color, John Allen's Timesaver.
GA-08     PC RAILROAD dispatcher type. Editor included.
GA-09     QUESTMAKER animated graphic adventure game creator.
GA-10     THE BATTLE OF KURSK command a T-34 or a Panther.
GA-11     BATTLE GROUND  2 player tactical, color.
GA-12     PHARAOH'S TOMB first adventure of Nevada Smith, color.
GA-13     CAVES OF THOR 16 color arcade adventure.
GA-14     OFF-ROAD dodge motorcycles and jump boulders, color.
GA-15     MONUMENTS OF MARS arcade adventure, EGA or better.
GA-16     STAR TREK  requires EGA or better.
GA-17     SHOOTING GALLERY requires VGA or MCGA and 450k.
GA-18     CHOPPER COMMANDO  color.
GA-19     ZZT improved version, keyboard, joystick or mouse.
GA-20     PC POOL  color, realistic ball movement.
GA-21     AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL 3-d, sound, on-line help.
GA-22     UNDER THE GULF take your nuke sub into the gulf.
GA-23     KINGDOM OF KROZ II revised and updated.
GA-24&25  MAH JONGG design your own tiles or use one of theirs, color.
GA-26     OTHELLO 3-d, color, toughest I've ever played.
GR-01/02  COLOR CAD CGA/EGA, printer or plotter. Needs both disks.
GR-03     EXPRESS GRAPH a dozen different types.
GR-04     FINGER PAINT CGA or HERCULES card.
GR-05     MAC PAINT CGA or EGA. Arched.
GR-06     PC DRAFT 1280x700 pixel drawing program.
GR-07     PC CHART graphic charting that interfaces with PC FILE.
GR-14     PICTURE LABEL uses graphics from PS or PRINTMASTER.
GR-15     BILLBOARD scrools your message across the screen.
GR-16     PRINT GALLERY view, print, sort, rename PS and PRINTMASTER.
GR-17     THE LIGHTING PRESS similar to PS and PRINTMASTER.
GR-18     PRESENT fantastic slide presentation system.
GR-19     ICONVERT converts graphics between formats and IBM-CBM.
GR-20     GRAPHIC WORKSHOP handles most files except PS and PM.
GR-21     DESKTOP PAINT designed to work with desktop publishing.
GR-22     VGA PAINT produces screen images in up to 248 colors.
GR-23     PC DRAFT CAD vector based CAD system.
GR-24     GRAPHIC DISPLAY UTILITIES identify, organize and display.
GR-25     CLIP ART CONVERSION & UTILITY PROGRAMS.
GR-26     CLIP ART CONVERSION & UTILITY PROGRAMS more and different.
HO-01     PROGENITOR genealogical database.
HO-02     HOME RECORD KEEPING database.
HO-03     FREE WILL a fill in the blanks generic will.
HO-04     HOME LOAN shows you various aspects of almost any loan.
HO-05     MORSE CODE TUTOR.
HO-06     DREAM HOUSE plan the home you always dreamed of.
HO-07     HOUSEHOLD GOODS INVENTORY.
HO-08     PRO FOOTBALL LINEMAKER for gamblers.
HO-09     GREYHOUND HANDICAPPER for gamblers.
HO-10     PRO-STAMP manage stamp collections.
H0-11&12  BROTHERS KEEPER genealogical program.
HO-13&14  FAMILY TREE genealogical program.
IN-01     POINT OF SALE INVENTORY tracks all items and costs.
LB-01     MR. LABEL general purpose label printing program.
LB-02     RELIANCE MAILING LIST uses 1, 2 or 3 across labels.
LB-03     LABEL MAKER makes disk labels showing files, allows editing.
LB-04     BANNERIFIC makes L-A-R-G-E banners.
LB-05     DLS(DISKETTE LABELS) for 3 1/2 and 5 1/4.
LB-06     LABEL MAGIC v3.0 all kinds of labels.
LB-07     DISKETTE JACKET prints both 3 1/2 and 5 1/4.
LB-08     PRINT PARTNER shareware version of PRINTMASTER.
MU-01&02  PIANOMAN use keyboard as piano, record and play back.
MU-03     ADDITIONAL MUSIC FOR PIANOMAN 23 more songs.
PR-01     EPSON PRINTER UTILITIES makes your printer more flexible.
PR-02     GENERAL FILE PRINTING many utilities for the printer.
PR-03     LETTER QUALITY generate letter quality on any dot matrix.
PR-04     ON-SIDE print reports sideways down the page.
PR-05     DOCSMASH prints page in 1/4 original size.
PR-06     BRADFORD letter quality output in 35 fonts.
RL-01     BIBLE QUIZ over 1,000 multiple choice questions.
RL-02     BIBLE MEN quiz game for 1 to 8 players.
RL-03     BIBLE QUIZ PLUS 1-6 players, reQuires BASIC.
RL-04     GODSPEED high speed concordance, NT only.
RL-05     COMPUTER BIBLE CLASS interactive bible study program.
SS-01     AS EASY AS 1-2-3 only 261,888 cells!
SS-02     BEGINNING LOTUS TUTOR.
SS-03     ADVANCED LOTUS TUTOR.
SS-04     QUBECALC many advanced features.
SS-05     A-LITE version of AS-EASY-AS. 2048 rows-128 columns.
UT-01     DIRECTORY MAGIC works with DOS thru 4.0 and hd>32megs.
UT-02     DOS ASSISTANT adds functional help windows.
UT-03     STILL RIVER SHELL what MICROSOFT left out.
UT-04     HARD DISK BACK UP lots of good utilities.
UT-05     FORMATTING and COPYING saves reloading source disk.
UT-06     SECTOR EDITOR access your floppy at the lowest level.
UT-07     MASTER UTILITIES checkout programs, labeler, etc.
UT-08     DISK & DRIVE DIAGNOSTICS.
UT-09     D & F UTILITIES allows doing things DOS doesn't.
UT-10     DESK TOP UTILITIES clone of SIDEKICK uses less memory.
UT-11     PKXARC-ARCHIVE extraction program.
UT-12     CONCURRENT FORMATTER format disks in the background.
UT-13     LOGICAT v1.74 easy way to catalog your disks.
UT-14     PKZMENU menu driven and much easier to use than PKZIP.
UT-15     DISKTRAK disk cataloger.
UT-16     EXPLOSIV fire works display screen saver.
UT-17     EISSINGER UTILITIES 28 outstanding programs with docs.
UT-18     VIRUSCAN v66b scan disks or system for viruses.
WP-01     PC WRITE good word processor.
WP-02     EZ SPELL checks any file, allows adding or deleting words.
WP-03     GALZXY Wordprocessor that interchanges with WORDSTAR.
WP-04/05  LEARNING WORDPERFECT 5.0 requires both disks.
WP-06     WORDPERFECT 5.0 TOOLS #1 useful utilities.
WP-07     WAMPUM easy to use wp with lots of features.
WP-08     THESAUR easy to use on line thesaurus.
WP-09     WP FOR KIDS designed for children.
WP-10     PC-INDEX produces the type index found in back of books.
WP-11     SHARE SPELL stand-alone spelling checker.

BOOKS:

FIRST BOOK OF GEOWORKS (NEW)......................................$ 15
USING WORDPERFECT 3rd edition.....................................$ 10
BASIC PROGRAMS FOR HOME FINANCIAL MANAGMENT.......................$  5
YOU JUST BOUGHT A PERSONAL WHAT?..................................$  5
BASIC COMPUTER GAMES..............................................$  5
MODERN COMPUTER CONCEPTS..........................................$  5
FOUNDATIONS OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY................................$  5
COBOL PROGRAMMING.................................................$  5
MORE BASIC COMPUTER GAMES.........................................$  5
CREATIVE PROGRAMMING IN BASIC.....................................$  5
DATA FILE PROGRAMMING IN BASIC....................................$  5
BASIC PROGRAMMING.................................................$  5
BASIC, A SELF TEACHING GUIDE......................................$  5
BASIC PROGRAMS FOR BUSINESS.......................................$  5
BASIC FROM THE GROUND UP..........................................$  5

HARDWARE:

These IEEE printers may be used with a GPIB card available from
      most large computer dealers or mail order houses.

4022 Printer 80 col IEEE.......................................$  50
4023 Printer..(NLQ push tractor) 80 col IEEE...................$  50
6400 Printer (daisy wheel)(Starwriter F-10)IEEE................$  50
8023p printer 132 col IEEE.....................................$  50
8023p printer..(new) 132 col IEEE..............................$  75
8024 PRINTER (push, pull, friction, wide carriage) IEEE........$ 100
8300 PRINTER (Diablo 630 daisy wheel, wide carriage) IEEE......$ 100
TEC Printer..(daisywheel, wide carriage, centronics)...........$ 150
IEEE CABLES....................................................$  50

SHIPPING:

I ship via UPS. If you wish an order shipped via the USPS you
      must include enough extra to cover the cost of insurance.
      On any order except computers, printers and disk drives
      include 20% for shipping (minimum $6 maximum $10).
      Printers require $25. I do not ship outside the 48 states.
      If you live elsewhere you must make arrangements
      for someone to pick the order up here.

PAYMENT:

Checks require two (4) weeks to clear. Money orders usually ship within 48 hrs.
Make all checks and money orders payable to:
Ronald Snyder / 1192 S. Nome St. / Aurora, CO / 80012 /(303)-751-3247

TRANSACTOR MAGAZINES:

These are the orginal COMMODORE CANADA in-house magazines. They were done on an 
8032 and various printers. Not the slick magazine Hilden made after he bought if
 from CBM. These are great references guides to the PETs. High quality zeroxed c
opies.
     
     V1 #1............................$ 2
     V2 #1............................$ 2
         2............................$ 2
         3............................$ 3
         4............................$ 2
         5............................$ 3
     V3 #1............................$ 5
         2............................$ 5
         3............................$ 5
         4............................$ 8
         5............................$ 6
         6............................$ 7

--
Jim Brain, Embedded Systems Designer, Brain Innovations.
[email-masked]  
Dabbling in VR, Old Commodore Computers, and Good Times!
"The above views DO reflect my employer, since I am my employer" - Jim Brain

-- 
Jim Brain, Embedded Systems Designer, Brain Innovations.
[email-masked]  
Dabbling in VR, Old Commodore Computers, and Good Times!
"The above views DO reflect my employer, since I am my employer" - Jim Brain